Friday, February 11, 2011

Update on Book Status

As I was writing the book, Glimpses of God and the Multidimensional Universe, I kept getting inspirations to include more material on science, including the comparison of scientific and spiritual information relative to key scientific anomalies. This went on for four or more months, and at the end I had too much material for one book. Eventually I figured out how to divide it into two books; so that is what I have now. I am using the same overall title for both books, but using two subtitles: Book 1 - Sources for a New Age of Science and Book 2 - Spiritual Sources for a New Age of Revelation. I am just finishing the edits and revisions for Book 1, and it will be ready for my initial ("Beta") reviewers in one week. Book 2, which I originally started out as the "book" only has one major new chapter to write and one chapter that will summarize the four chapters in Book 1 that cover scientific and systematic studies of Near-Death Experiences, Reincarnation, and the Life between Lives spiritual hypnosis information.

I am now focusing on finishing Book 2 and getting an agent and/or book publisher. That will be an interesting and learning process, but I picked up many pointers at a Writer's Workshop on a recent Hay House Cruise (Jan. 28 to Feb. 4).

I feel very confident that the two books will provide a significant contribution to the world's understanding of spirituality, reincarnation, nature of God and reality, etc. One of the key goals of the two books is to help develop spirituality into a knowledge discipline.

No comments: