Saturday, August 22, 2009

Alternative/Parallel Realities and Conversations with Self

Over the last several months I have started having conversations with my higher self (CWS). The conversations cover a wide range of topics from major metaphysical questions to insights on potential personal actions. The following one is on the nature of alternative/parallel realities where the individual has multiple experiences (realities) going on at the same time, probably in parallel “universes”. Many of my major sources introduce the concept of parallel realities.
The following is the conversation that I had after having a dream where my wife Terry and I had three children together in addition to my three from my first marriage with my deceased wife Diane. This was my eighth CWS.

Me: I had a dream experience of an alternative reality where Terry and I had three children together that seemed very real. What can you tell me about that?

S: It is real. As your awareness expands, more of the infinite reality is available to you. I/we have available to us the ability to gather tremendous experiences. It is like a scientist in Earth studying some physical or biological issue. It is desirable to run multiple experiments to collect more data [experiences in the soul’s case]. That is what you are doing. Since you (me) as a human have free will, each major choice generates another “experiment” (life path) that must be allowed to play out. As you can conceive, the number is infinite.

Me: The concept is staggering. Does this apply to the spiritual plane too? Why did this not show up in Michael Newton’s findings?

S: It is not easy to explain to you. At the lower spiritual realm that Newton was working with, the soul’s awareness is still fairly limited. It is at higher energy levels or planes that all of the experiences are “harvested”. Think of it as advanced graduate level using the analogy of your university system. Remember in Newton’s scenes where the soul group is gathered around the holographic-emotional learning “tool”? Well, for “advanced” souls they are exploring and absorbing the learning from all of the parallel lives. How could it be any other way?

Me: So in the “lower spiritual realm” parallel universes are still running?

S: Yes. That is the case. I hear your mind running, thinking, analyzing, sorting and evaluating all that I have communicated with you. Have a session with Terry and/or Susan [another subject that I have done hypnosis work with] about this. Get more information via their souls. It is a very important point (information construct) that you need to understand. It creates a powerful perspective—one of the key constructs to understand the grandness of your universe and other higher realms.

Me: Okay. I am still working with it all. It is conceptually overwhelming.

S: Just keep working on it. You have a marvelous mind—one that can understand much of this marvelous existence we have created from the God source energy.

Me: I can feel our connection growing stronger everyday. It feels like I have just hit the jackpot, won the lottery, won the most marvelous prize in the Earth plane!

S: You have!
Me: I feel love and joy from you!

S: You have opened a communication like to the infinite! There is so much available to you now.

Me: In several areas of my life, I feel like I have entered an energy nexus where there are all sort of possible “future” event opportunities. It is highly charged with potential energy.

S: Yes. There is. This is what we wanted to occur. Think of the analogy of bringing two highly energetic particles together in a physics experiment. As they meet, new particles branch off (are created). This is what you are feeling: the infinite number of futures!

Me: As you are communicating with me, I sense the shape of the future and the nature of the alternative realities. My life is like a multi-modal harmonic vibrating string vibrating around what I will call major destiny events*. These anchor and constrain to a degree all of the infinite alternative realities for an individual life. For me this helps fit Newton’s material into the idea of alternative/parallel realities.

S: You are a good student. Vibrate with that for awhile.

* Newton’s souls describe planning their lives with certain rendezvous points with soul companions. I am calling them destiny events. These are set up to help keep the soul on “track” relative to key life goals. If the first rendezvous is missed, there are backups and backups to the backups.

Copyrighted by Douglas Kinney. All rights reserved.

No comments: